Integrative Touch our Community Partner
Our Community Partner this month is Integrative Touch for Kids
Integrative Touch for Kids (ITK) empowers and nurtures the minds, bodies, and spirits of children experiencing special medical needs and their families through a new wellness model that brings integrative therapies and community involvement to improve quality of life.
ITK recognizes when a child has special needs, a family has special needs. ITK cares for the whole family by providing programs that provide therapeutic services and ongoing education in integrative medical therapies that can be implemented in the day-to-day lives of children and families.
ITK is pioneering a new model of health and wellness to minimize suffering, enhance well being, and facilitate healing for children with developmental disabilities, genetic conditions, cancers and other chronic, acute and life-limiting illnesses.
Find out more about Integrative Touch for Kids on their website.
You too can apply to be a Journal Broadcast Group Community Partner, see details here.
Previous Journal Broadcast Group Community Partners Include:
- TMC / CMN MIX Miracles Radiothon
- SARSEF: Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Foundation
- The Symphony Women's Association
- Camp Wildcat
- Pima Animal Care Center
- Educational Enrichment Foundation
- La Paloma Family Services
- Parkingson Wellness Recovery
- Beads of Courage Program
- TIHAN, Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Teen Outreach Arizona
- Literacy Connects
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- World Care
- Youth on Their Own
- Junior Achievement Arizona
- Arizona Families for Children
- Erik Hite Foundation
- I Am Tucson
- Handi-Dogs, Inc.
- The Ben's Bells Project
- The West Inc.
- The Loft Cinema
- Bag It!
- The UMC Trauma Center
- St. Elizabeth's Health Center Services
- Southern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center
- Community Gardens of Tucson
- Honor Flight Tucson
- The Haven
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Pima Council On Aging
- Blind & Deaf Children Foundation
- Make Way For Books
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful
- Volunteer Center of Southern Arizona
- Marshall Home for Men
- Reading Seed
- Gooter Foundation
- Child & Family Resources
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Homicide Survivors