Bustos Media Holdings, LLC is looking for a multi-talented Program Director for The Groove (106.3 FM) in Tucson, Arizona. We’re searching for someone with experience to lead our Old School and R&B station https://www.1063thegroove.com. The PD will join a small but dedicated team who still believes in doing great local radio.
- Host daily AM-Drive slot on 106.3 The Groove.
- Develop and manage the station’s content, brand, on-air talent, digital and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with sales department to create brand-appropriate content and contests to drive engagement and revenue.
- The Groove is on its way to a top-5 ratings spot in the market but we need a creative PD to give it the final push.
- Manage programming in accordance with FCC rules and company policy.
- Inspire and manage staff to drive results through mutually agreed business metrics.
- Experience as Program Director (at least 3-years); preferably in similar format.
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation (or similar).
- Experience with Music Master (or similar).
- Experience with Nielsen Ratings in a diary market.
- A working knowledge of FCC rules and regulations.
- The ability to work well with people; particularly with sales to achieve revenue goals.
- References required.
What We Offer:
Depending on level of experience, we will offer a competitive salary, health benefits plus revenue and ratings incentives.
How to Apply:
To be considered, resume and air-checks need to be received by Friday, Jan 17, 2020. Send material to General Manager Patty Ruiz at [email protected]. We are targeting February 3, 2020 as the starting date but can be flexible.
Bustos Media Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.